INDIANA PSYCHOLOGICAL ASSOCIATION
APA Response to Decision on Abortion
APA Motion on Ukraine Conflict
APA+ "No More" open Letter to USA Today
Continuing Education Homestudy Programs
- Available for all Psychology CE-seeking professionals (IPA members and non-members)
- 60+ programs available, including every program from the 2020-2022 IPA Fall Conferences
Fall Conference 2023
- Registration now open - sign up today!
- Member award nominations accepted through 10/9/2023 - email firstname.lastname@example.org
Ethics Consultation Services - A Valuable Benefit from IPA for IPA Members
Interested in Presenting with IPA?
- Check out the Presenting - IPA Process & Best Practices page
- Consider presenting at this year's Fall Conference
- Students: looking for a practicum site? Hoping to connect with a professional outside your university or department? Interested in chatting with a current doctoral student in psychology? Just have a burning question about psychology? IPAconnect is here to connect you to professional opportunities available in Indiana. Click here to submit a connection request to IPA.
Indiana Association of Black Psychologists (IAPsi) and Indiana Psychological Association (IPA) Letter to Membership
- IPA members can watch recordings for free, can earn Category II CE credit