INDIANA PSYCHOLOGICAL ASSOCIATION
APA Response to Decision on Abortion
APA Motion on Ukraine Conflict
APA+ "No More" open Letter to USA Today
Continuing Education Homestudy Programs
- Available for all Psychology CE-seeking professionals (IPA members and non-members)
- 60+ programs available, including every program from the 2020 and 2021 IPA Fall Conferences
- Most of the 13 programs from the 2022 IPA Fall Conference are now available. The remainder should be available soon.
Ethics Consultation Services - A Valuable Benefit from IPA for IPA Members
2022 IPA Virtual Fall Conference 11/10/2022 & 11/11/2022
- Many thanks to our outstanding presenters and the Fall Conference Committee for a very successful event!
- 2022 IPA Award Winners have been named - click here to learn about awards granted
- Attendance has been reconciled and over 500 CE certificates have been sent out via email
- Most of the 13 homestudy programs from the 2022 IPA Fall Conference are now available. The remainder should be available soon.
- Students: looking for a practicum site? Hoping to connect with a professional outside your university or department? Interested in chatting with a current doctoral student in psychology? Just have a burning question about psychology? IPAconnect is here to connect you to professional opportunities available in Indiana. Click here to submit a connection request to IPA.
IPA Members - Learn More About Health Benefits for Your Practice and Employees
Indiana Association of Black Psychologists (IAPsi) and Indiana Psychological Association (IPA) Letter to Membership
- IPA members can watch recordings for free, can earn Category II CE credit